Ok - let's just put it out there. I love animals. Actually I love almost any animal! Good thing for my family we live in the city or we would have horses, chickens, goats and more.
Here is one problem that I have. I am a complete sucker for rescue animals. As a result we have 3 dogs and 1 cat. Two of the dogs are rescue dogs and the cat is also a rescue. We don't go to pet adoptions anymore. When we got Murphy, my husband dropped me off at the door. When he walked in I was cuddling this little bundle of fur. He knew it was all over - that dog was ours! I just cannot look into those deep brown eyes and leave them there. Lucy was our latest addition to the zoo. I held her and just could not leave her behind.
|Murphy - The Old Man|
Murphy doesn't like being in his kennel and his legs are starting to get tired. Sometimes I think he doesn't like to go down the stairs to go to the bathroom. So, yes, you guessed it, he goes in the house.
There is one spot in the house that seems to be a favorite. Maybe it isn't him. Maybe it is one of these 3?
|Lucy, Tigger & Zeke|
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 10 oz hydrogen peroxide (I used 3%)
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 4 drops of Orange Essential Oil (Buy The Essential Oils I Use Here)
- Shake before using
- Test a small amount of area to be cleaned to be sure it doesn't affect color
- Put the baking soda in the funnel first (while it is dry)
- The liquids will wash down the baking soda
- You could use any citrus oil - lemon, grapefruit, but I prefer orange