I have done other programs, I have done other bootcamps, I have worked with personal trainers, lifted weights, and done the dreaded cardio (maybe someday I will like cardio?).
So you may want to know how I have done so far? I am down 12 pounds in 3 weeks. There are many other changes (some you may not want to know about) :)
- My clothes fit better! This means my fat clothes are too big!
- The belts I got for Christmas fit now!
- I have more energy
- I don't have incontinence issues anymore (BIG BIG BIG YAY!) There is nothing worse than cough or sneeze dribble. The last thing you want to do in public is stop to hold yourself before you sneeze :) (Sorry TMI)
- There is actually definition in my arms!
- When I stand for 2 hours for a softball game, my back doesn't get sore anymore.
- I am able to get up from the floor much easier!
- My right hip pain is gone.
- I sleep better