Thursday, July 12, 2018

Day 4 Sucks - Turning Your Day Right Side Up

Today just totally got off on the wrong foot.   Last night before I went to bed, I found a rash under my arms that I didn't like.   So I spent a lot of last night with my good friend Dr. Google.   I don't recommend becoming a friend of this particular Doctor.  By the time I was done reading, I was stressed, anxious and couldn't sleep.

This morning I did not get up and do my devotion.   I did not do my gratitude list.   I did not do my essential oil protocol.  I felt shaky and just REALLY WANTED FOOD.  We did not go to the gym.  I wanted to quit. 

I did not give in.   I tried to settle my mind and my heart.  I did some deep breathing.   I did a couple devotionals on the drive to work.   Amazing things happened.   My breathing slowed.   My heart rate slowed.  And I no longer feel shaky.   We have all had those days where the stress seems to consume you and the day just spirals out of control.  You stub your toe, you spill your coffee, traffic is bad and by the time to get to work you are wound up pretty tight!   The day doesn't seem to go well from there.  Right? 

All last night I was writing a nasty email response to someone in my head.   I wanted to say all the things that pissed me off.   Do you ever do that?  Write emails in your head?   Or have conversations in your head with what you want to say to someone when you are angry with them.   So counterproductive.    Really.   It puts your mind in a negative place and then puts your heart in that negative place also.  When you get to work you can even change the attitudes of the people around you.   You change their vibrations/frequency.  Have you met people like that?   I can them perennial life suckers.   You know the type?  The people that seem to suck the air out of a room.  The people that if you spend too much time with them, your shoulders are tense, you have a headache and you get crabby.  Those people actually lowered your frequency!

Frequencies.  Everything has a frequency.   Things like meditation, praying and deep breathing naturally raise your frequency.   Things like illness and stress lower your frequency.  Essential oils raise your frequency (more about that another day).  This is actually science not hocus pocus mumbo jumbo and I have learned a lot about it, but I am NOT an expert.

After I got to work.   I wrote the email.   But it was not at all what I said last night.   I am drinking my juice.   I put some frankincense (very gounding) over my heart and took 5 deep breaths of frankincense.  I am going to plug in some relaxing music and do my gratitude journal now. 

The moral of the story?   Sometimes your days get inside out.   You can always make the decision to right them before they get out of control.   You have that control over yourself. 

I will continue on.   I have not cared for my body for a number of years.   It is time.  I am worth it.  I am worthy. 

Blessings to you all today!  I know that you are there cheering me on, and I am cheering for you too!

#IAMWORTHY
#THISISMYJOURNEY

If you want to learn more about frequencies or frankincense, here are a couple of posts from other essential oils lovers!

Frequencies
Frankincense
More On Frequencies


No comments:

Post a Comment