Friday, July 13, 2018

Day 5 - Sweat Like a Pig!

Sweat like a pig.  What does that really mean?   Do pigs really sweat?   I don't know but I sure did.

Day 5 and I am ready to go!   Yesterday was REALLY HARD.   I just wanted to eat.  I was major crabby and hungry and just downright miserable.    David was amazing and kept me focused.   I changed my language to positive language and I made it through the day!

I am battling this rash which could be a small infection or a little detox going on not sure.   We had a pretty stressful day at work.   It would have been very easy to go home and eat something.  Food has been my comfort.   NOT ANYMORE!   My plan to remove stress was to go ride my bike.   It rained.   It seemed like everything was working against me.   But, the positive language and the affirmations (and my family support system) saved me.

Image result for infrared saunaInstead of the exercise, I took a long infrared sauna last night.  I will write more about the benefits of that later.   I didn't think I had that much to sweat out.  I was wrong.   Holy cow.  But it felt great.   The sauna will also help to remove toxins.

So this week, was not stellar for exercise.   I got two workouts in.   I want to be moving.   I am giving myself grace since this was the first week juicing.   We are going to the gym this afternoon and plan on going again in the morning.

Improvements

The scale has actually moved quite a bit.  I am not going to share any numbers yet, because I want to measure and not just base it on the scale.  Stay tuned on Sunday or Monday for the first week's progress.

More Energy.   I do not get sleepy between 2 and 3.   Oh the power of fruits and vegetables!

Sleeping Better.   I feel more rested when I wake up in the morning.

Night Sweats - Virtually GONE!

Mind - I really feel more clarity.   It is hard to quantify, but I am not fuzzy headed.

Plans for Next Week



Next week is a bit tricky as we are going to Chicago for a baseball tournament.  As much as I don't want to, I am going to have to take a break while we are gone.  Trust me I am not going to go crazy and resort back to pizza and beer.   Maybe a couple of you can check in on me to hold me accountable.   I am not sure what my plan is going on the road, I just know I need to have one!  Any ideas on a plan, let me hear them!

A little humor for Friday.   Do you work out at home?   Check out this little video for a couple chuckles.

Home Work Out Fails

#IAMWORTHY
#THISISMYJOURNEY

No comments:

Post a Comment